Only pay for home help when you need it. There is no commitment or contract, just pay as you go. A registration is required for us to get to know you and what you need. We will then match you with a list of reliable home helpers you can use each time you require assistance and you only pay for what you need. We only introduce you to helpers that are DBS checked and have provided us with verifiable satisfactory references. We act like a home help agency and your helpers will always be directly responsible and accountable to you. You pay us a yearly registration fee of £120 to be introduced to our pool of trusted caring home helpers and there is a small call out fee of £25 to arrange for assistance to visit your home; this fee is only payable each time you use our service. You will then be invoiced £25/hour that you receive assistance. Wondering what a home helper can do for you?
- Practical tasks such as cooking, cleaning or shopping.
- Physical care, such as helping to get in and out of bed, personal hygiene or help to get dressed.
- Emotional support, such as talking to you when distressed.
- Help in an emergency such as a fall that requires assistance to get up or seek medical attention.
- Help with medication or collecting prescriptions.
- Help with attending appointments, replying mails or contacting others on your behalf.
- Help with attending cafes, bingo, clubs, family visits or other activities of your choice.